Friday 30 March 2018

Unicorns in a box!


 Main Ingredients:
Cheeky Modern Pop Paper Pad from Michaels (Canada)

Simon Says Inside the Box Challenge: Click HERE to enter!

I love this honey bee celebration set! It is fantastic! I was feeling whimsical, especially after my dragon cards, and had to do more mythological creatures! Silly me forgot that I actually HAD THE DIES for the unicorn set and cut them all out by hand! Uggh! Oh well! They still look good!

If you are wondering why my Mama Elephant stamp set is different from the one in the link, I got mine from Michaels. So it had less stamps, but it came with the dies instead. I can also tell you from experience that they are not difficult to fussy-cut out! I love this paper pad so much! It has kitties on it and even balloon animals! I will definitely be using it a lot! I got it from a 40% section in the scrap booking area of Michaels.Yay sales!



Thanks for looking!
=)

1 comment:

  1. such a pretty idea!!! Love the cute unicorn!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you again!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete