Friday 9 March 2018

MFT Color Challenge 89 :Lawn Fawn's Sewn With Love !



 Main Ingredients:


 First, I stamped out all of the images I thought I might use for the card, I had some trouble getting the stamp lines to be nice and bold, so I found that removing the stamps from the plastic lid that did stamp well and then re-stamping only the images that were still spotty really helped. I think it is a lot harder to achieve a nice crisp line when stamping multiple stamps with the misti.


I cut out all of the images from the paper using the die set. Then I tested the images against a lot of different colors to see which worked the best. I tried to keep the paper on theme with the color challenge as well.  I noticed that I hadn't lined up my sewing machine die well enough, and so that left it looking a little wonky. I begrudgingly decided to re-stamp, color and die cut a new one. It was worth it!


I'm very happy with how my card turned out!
If you want to be part of the My Favorite Things Color Challenge here is the Link !
Good luck and thanks for looking!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment