Wednesday 28 March 2018

Dragons!!!


Main Ingredients:
Aurora Hot Buy Scrapbooking Paper Pad 12x12 from Michaels

Okay, so when I saw that SimonSays Stamps Wednesday Challenge was anything goes...I went to dragons! Because they are awesome! So my first dragon card is for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which you can enter HERE!
My second card is for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge which you can enter HERE!

I fell in love with this scrapbook pad at Michaels just this morning! It was only 12 dollars! Woohoo for a bargain! Plus it's always nice to be able to buy supplies locally in Canada because not only is it all in Canadian dollars, but also NO SHIPPING COST! Yay!

I used the Stamping Bella dragons for both cards, and only the sentiments and little poofs of smoke from the MFT set. (Even though those dragons are adorable too! )
I thought it would tie in nicely using some little gems from the dollar store with the gemstone paper.





Thanks for looking!
=)

1 comment:

  1. super fun card! luv the design...I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete