Friday 16 March 2018

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge # 376


Main Ingredients
Stamping Bella Happy Everything Bunny Stamp  (Currently on sale for 25% off until April 1st)

Another Easter card for 2 different challenges this time!

I really loved the sketch for this week! I was so excited to use my stamping bella bunny stamp! I fussy cut the image out and propped it up with some foam squares from the dollar store! I noticed that it seemed a bit too empty and grey, so I thought I could add some small egg stamps on it to brighten it up. It did not work so well! It came out too messy and looks like a very bad after thought! Oops!!

 I am still happy with the sketch part and the colors I used. If I did it again I would either use a pattern paper for the base rather than just grey or I would fussy cut out some small eggs or flower images to place on the empty spots.


Thanks for looking!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment