Sunday 1 April 2018

Little Stamp Set Big Results!


 Main Ingredients:
Stay Magical Paper Pad from Michaels ($12 hot buy)

Entry for the My Favorite Things Color Challenge. Enter HERE!

I don't know what I love more; the adorable magical paper pad or this ridiculously cute narwhal! Which has different expressions that you can stamp onto his face! Too cute! There are also accessories which you can add onto the narwhal, but I wanted to keep it simple because of the patterned background. I made this an everyday 'just because' card because those are my favorite! You can send them any time and they are always an unexpected surprise.

An oval die allowed me to create a special little spot on the card to showcase this little guy among his mermaid friends. I also continued the mermaid paper onto the inside with a sentiment. I always like to leave a little bit of blank space so that it works with or without additional writing.


A quick peek inside...


Thanks for looking!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment