Saturday 10 March 2018

MFT Sketch Challenge 375: Cat on the Shelf


Main Ingredients:

 So far this card has been my favorite to make! I am so happy with how it turned out! I first colored my stamps from the BB I knead you set and then placed the die cut stamps onto all of the pattern papers to see which paper complimented them best. Then I followed the MFT sketch to place all of the larger pieces. It was so much fun putting it all together and I am absolutely in love with this cat and the entire stamp set!
The 3 little jewels I put on really helped eliminate that feeling of emptiness I found on a few of the parts of the card. I got a great pack of little jewels from the dollar store! Dollar stores are THE place to go for cheap, but still great embellishments for cards.


Thanks for looking!
=)

You can enter the MFT Sketch Challenge HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment