Monday 5 March 2018

Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #84 Entry 2 : Knitting Bunny!


Main Ingredients:

Another Your Next Stamp Challenge entry! I had a lot of fun with this one! After using this adorable stamp set it makes me want to get the matching Sprinkles Bunny one all about sewing! While I am still quite the beginner when it comes to knitting (and crocheting!) I can't help but to dream big that one day I'll be able to knit as well as Sprinkles does!


I first colored my images and then used the matching die set to cut them out (which turned out so nicely!! Definitely worth it to get the dies when there are tiny little yarn threads on the stamp!).  Then I laid out the die cuts on each of the different patterns of paper until I found one that complimented the colors the best. After I found my main pattern I looked for a secondary one to be the open squares for the background.


I used some scrap yellow pattern paper to put on the hilarious sentiment- who doesn't love a good knit joke?! I tore the paper a bit when I was placing it, but rather than starting it over I just placed the little yarn ball over it and it covered it up very nicely!


Finally, the inside. I always like it when the inside of the card has a nice picture or sentiment inside rather than being blank. Takes a lot of the pressure off of having to write something witty!
You can enter the YNS Challenge too! Here's the YNS Link

Thanks for looking!
=)

1 comment: