Saturday 17 March 2018

Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #85

 Main Ingredients:
Your Next Stamp I Love Chocolate Stamp Set
(Unfortunately this set is retired, but this YNS Cupcake Die would be a great substitute!)

Yes, it's another coffee congratulations card! My favorite part of this card is the coffee and tea border near the top! It actually cuts as a separate piece, but I just lined the cut marks up and glued it back in place with the paper. I tried to keep everything within the color challenge as well, but the sketch was my priority.

I also added just a few coffee colored embellishments that I got from a Hero Arts kit that just happened to match really well!


Obligatory picture of my cat trying definitely helping!

You can play along with the Your Next Stamp Challenge too! Click HERE
Thanks for looking!
=)

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Love your background cut from the plaid paper! Thanks for joining us at the YNS Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete