Monday 26 March 2018

Simon Says Floral Frenzy: PIZZA!



 Main Ingredients:
Recollections Stamp and Die Kit 'Cheeky Modern Pop' Collection- From Michaels
New Essentials Paper Pad- From Michaels


I thought I'd try to think outside of the box for this Wednesday's Challenge. Actually-I've been thinking a lot about pizza lately! I chose pizza-like colors to stamp out my floral images with some green. I also measured my oval die with my already cut out pizza to make sure that it would fit it! I would have gone one frame smaller, but my smaller oval die only cut out stitches, not the entire oval! Ah well!
I used the die cuts to get all of the floral images ( It's always worth it to have the dies when it is a stamp set with tons of tiny little pieces!). I glued them all around my oval. I thought my outside still looked a little boring, so I decided to stamp the pepperoni all around the outside to make a pattern.
The sentiment on the inside reads "pizza my heart", which came with the stamp set.



 I also added a tiny little pizza and sentiment on the back of the card, just to add a little something cute! This stamp set and the pattern paper I used are all still available at Michaels (at least the Canadian one) when I went in yesterday. 

You can enter the Wednesday Challenge HERE!


Thanks for looking!
=)

1 comment:

  1. Love your Pizza floral card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete