Friday 23 March 2018

Lawn Fanatics Challenge 25


 Main Ingredients:
 
 This will be my first time entering a Lawn Fanatics Challenge! Check it out HERE!
The color theme was rainbow! I couldn't think of a better set to use than the laundry one! I love the Doodlebug paper pad! It worked SO GREAT for the rainbow themed challenges this week! I also added a few sequins to add some more color to the card, which I also think kind of look like colored bubbles going around the machine!


A quick stamping of the laundry basket on the inside. No sentiment to allow for versatility.


Thanks for looking!
=)

1 comment:

  1. Love this fun card design! The pretty plaid paper makes the perfect background for the colorful images! Thanks for celebrating our birthday with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete