Tuesday 20 March 2018

A Cup of Tea Card Just Because


 Main Ingredients:
BoBunny 6 x 6 Paper Pads


Sorry about the blurred stamp set, my camera only wanted to focus on the paper! The link shows it perfectly so you can click there to see them better.

 I was originally going to use a bunch of ADORABLE coffee&magic stamps by Stamping Desert Divas for this card, but when I put it with the paper I had cut out they just seemed to fall into the background. I had already created my entire card base and knew that I wanted it to be tea themed, so I improvised with Pink and Main. I am very happy with how this card turned out! I think the mouse in the cup goes really well with the pattern papers.

Just a nice card that you could send to anyone at anytime to let them know you care about them.


Really sweet sentiments came with this set!


Thanks for looking!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment