Thursday 15 March 2018

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge


 Main Ingredients:

 So the theme for this Wednesday's challenge was...EASTER! 

This was a very fun and quick card to make. Your Next Stamp always has great holiday stamp sets and I had the perfect adorable set for this challenge! I mainly wanted to mention that I used a few things from the dollar store to make this card. I used some double sided mounting squares to pop up my stamps. They were very adhesive and easy to cut into shapes if needed. You get 48 squares in the set for $1.25. I used about 5 for this card. They were a great alternative to the more expensive foam tape and a LOT easier to find! They pop up the images slightly less than the more expensive tape, but for this card I didn't mind.

I also used some stick on buttons from the dollar store, again $1.25, for embellishment. They worked out great! The adhesive seems to run across the entire row of the buttons, but if you pull off the button while holding the adhesive it worked fine. It definitely had enough stickiness on it. I also fussy cut out my stamps using small scissors from the dollar store. I had a lot of fun with this one!



Thanks for looking!
=)

Join in on the challenge HERE!

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable, luv the cute spring elements! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete