Monday 19 March 2018

MFT Birthday Project


 Main Ingredients:



Another day,another challenge! My Favorite Things is hosting another Birthday challenge and you can read all about it and enter it HERE!

This one is a birthday card for my uncle. I decided to look through my papers first and then chose my colors for my images to based off of the pattern paper. I think it worked out really well! I had the die set for these stamps so it was easy-peasy cutting them out. The bears in this set are so adorable! I had originally colored the bear a much lighter brown, but when I went to do some shading I accidentally grabbed the wrong, and much darker, marker. Oops! He still turned out really well, so I am okay with that "happy accident" (Thanks Bob Ross).


I almost always stamp the inside of my card with either an uncolored image of the main stamp from the front of the card, or an uncolored image from the same stamp set. I think it really adds to the card when the stamping continues on the inside. Enough of the boring blank cards! Plus, it's too intimidating to think you have to fill that entire blank space with your writing!

Thanks for looking!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment