Saturday 3 March 2018

YNS Sketch & Color Challenge #84 : A Coffee Congratulations!

 Main Ingredients:

Additional Ingredients:
Scrap yellow paper
Small square die
Foam Tape




First, I stamped and colored my main images. I don't have the coordinating dies, so I fussy cut them out with small kirigami scissors I've had for awhile. I used some white card stock to create my card base. I played around with where I wanted the images, following along with the YNS challenge sketch sheet.



Glued/taped everything in place- and done! A congratulations card covered in delicious, delicious coffee!

Thanks for looking!
=)

Link to YNS Sketch and Color Challenge #84

You have until March 15th to enter one yourself!

4 comments:

  1. Fun take on the sketch. Love the splashing coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's such a great stamp set for coffee lovers!

      Delete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome use of the sketch for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete