Friday 23 March 2018

Winnie and Walter March Color Combo Challenge


 Main Ingredients:

Can we all just take a moment to congratulate Winnie and Walter on making the greatest stamp set ever? I mean-LOOK AT IT! The kitties! Kitties everywhere so cute! I am sure that most of us have a cat that is a perfect match for that chubby cat sitting in the box! I know I have at least a few!

Okay-to the card! You can enter the challenge by clicking HERE!

I played around a lot with all of the different dies until I found an arrangement I liked. I die cut the scallop dies on some black card stock to add to the card because when I just had all of the colorful pattern paper on top of one another they seemed to blend too much. I used a white gelly roll pen to add some shine lines on the teacup as well.


 As usual I stamped the inside with another cute cat from the stamp set. I didn't add a sentiment inside so that it could be used for any occasion. I can't wait to make more cards with this set! 


Thanks for looking!!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment