Wednesday 4 April 2018

A Dragon Birthday Card


Main Ingredients:

Entry for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Enter HERE!


I ordered this set the day it came out and it finally arrived today! Ah! It's beautiful! I used the cloud part of the stencil to create a cloudy background with purple ink. My ink pad is quite dry so it actually worked really for clouds. I stamped my images and fussy cut them out. I played around with placement and finally glued it all together. I added a few jewels from a set I got from the dollar store, which I think really adds to the dragon theme. I also added a die cut "amazing" because I wasn't sure what kind of sentiment I wanted.


Thanks for looking!
=)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! The scene you've created is adorable and I love the clouds.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete