Wednesday 18 April 2018

Bella's Dreams & Imagination


 Main Ingredients:



 First things first, I colored my adorable image. Then fussy-cut it out. There is some bleed through on the back of the paper from a stamp I had colored before, but decided I did not like the coloring job. I figured that I could color over the bleed through and my image would still look fine. 

Next, I put together my papers on my card base and foamed my image up to give it some dimension. I really wanted this to look like the little girl's bedroom, so I chose 2 patterns that looked like a wall with pictures and then one that looked like wallpaper. I also added the word "dream" with a little doodle on a white die cut piece of paper.


Inside Sentiment:
 

 This is my entry for the Monday Simon Says challenge.
You can enter HERE!

Thanks for looking!!
=)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card :-) the image is so pretty and I love the papers, totally adorable :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete