Wednesday 11 April 2018

YNS Sketch Challenge 86


 Main Ingredients:

 Entry for the YNS Sketch Challenge #86
Enter HERE!


I love books! This beautiful stack was a must have when I saw it! I fussy cut out the stacked books image after I colored it and then used my paper cutter to cut out all of my quotes and backgrounds. I really wanted to put that beautiful Dr.Seuss quote on the front of my card, but it was too big! It made my stack of books go over the edge of my card, or my sentiment would have covered the bottom half of the books. It all turned out though, because the other quote from the set worked great on the front and I was able to use the same piece I had stamped out  for the inside of the card.

If I had to do it again, I think I would have used a deep purple with yellow for the background elements. Also, see below my very helpful kitty making sure  my supplies are being pictured just right.





Thanks for looking!
=)

1 comment:

  1. Love this interpretation of the sketch! Thank you for joining us at YNS Challenge 86!

    ReplyDelete