Tuesday 3 April 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #69: Birthday Theme


Main Ingredients:
 Entry for Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge
Enter HERE!






I created my own pattern paper by using the cute paw print mug stamp from the set and stamping it all over my card base front in blue and red. I fussy cut out my images and used an oval die to create some shapes for my card base. To keep it colorful for the birthday theme I used some My Favorite Things party pattern paper. I think it turned out really well and I am really loving creating patterns with the additional stamps in the set!


Thanks for looking!
=)

4 comments:

  1. Darling card using one of my all time favorite NND stamp sets! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea!
    TgaTha for Linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you created your own background! Cute card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Paws!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I like how you decorated the inside of the card too. Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge this week, hope to see your creations next week too. Hugs, Zsofi

    ReplyDelete