Tuesday 3 April 2018

Sweet Friends Card Set with Lawn Fawn

 Main Ingredients:
Queen and Company Pop Up Square Dies (currently $9.99 or 66% off)

Entry into the Lawn Fawn Challenge : Card Sets
Enter HERE!


Closer look at card fronts. 

I had a ton of fun with this challenge! Using the square dies which cut out both squares and frames, I just mixed and matched the different pattern papers throughout the cards. I was going to add some embellishments, but I liked all of the straight lines from the squares and did not want to distract from them. I think if I did these cards again I would have used white cardstock to stamp the sentiments on rather than the grey-they don't pop as much as I would like.


Inside cards.


3 main ingredients.

Thanks for looking!
=)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card set! Love how you carried the plaid paper and square theme throughout the designs! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy yummy!! these cards are just darling! LOVE the fun treat images!! amazing! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute set. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete