Monday 2 April 2018

Kitten Fiesta!


Main Ingredients:
Summer Fiesta  Paper Pad from Michaels

Entry for the Simon Says Monday Challenge: A Trio of Something
You can enter HERE!

I can't say that I wasn't inspired by the Hero Arts newest April kit! I took all of my color inspiration for these cute kitties from the pattern paper. The die actually cut out just 3 round attached shapes from the main paper, so I had to glue back in the stitched loops frame to create the division for the kitties. I thought a black base went better with the more saturated colors for this card. I couldn't find any sentiments that I thought went well with this theme in my stash, so I ended up just using a gelly roll pen to write a simple "For You" on the inside.



Thanks for looking!
=)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Those little kitties are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and fantastic card! Love the cute image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete