Friday 6 April 2018

Dragon Slaying With MFT Stamps



 Main Ingredients:
DCWV Old Worlds Paper Pad from Michaels

Entry for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge
Enter HERE!

Another challenge another...more dragons! Dragons are everywhere this month it seems, and I am not complaining! I colored and fussy-cut out my little dragon and then added some white outlines with my gelly roll pen. The highlights really help to make the dragon pop, especially when it is colored so dark. I added in the stars onto the yellow part of the background because it just looked too bare there, but I didn't want to add in another dragon.


 Peek inside the card. I added in a white background so that it could written in and another dragon outline to continue the theme inside.


Thanks for looking!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment