Wednesday 11 April 2018

Simon Says: A Siren in the Water


Main Ingredients:
Sizzix Mermaid Stamp and Die Set
Sizzix by Stephanie Barnard Dies
Pun Intended Paper Pad
All purchased from Michaels



 Just a quick little card for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge which is Mythology/Story Inspired.
You can enter HERE!

I decided to color my girl as reminiscent of the Little Mermaid with her red hair, but I see her as more of a Siren from Greek mythology. Her facial expression has something a bit more sinister to it! I love this new die set I got from Michaels, using a 55% off coupon of course! The paper pad was a hot buy and only cost 12 dollars! Did I mention this cute little Siren was on sale for 40% off too?


Thanks for looking!
=)


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card, really cute and you've created such a pretty underwater scene ~ it's lovely! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete