Tuesday 8 May 2018

Coffee Animals


Main Ingredients:



Entry for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Animal Magic
You can enter HERE!


Woohoo! I finally used the adorable coffee break set from Waffle flower!! For my second card I used a cameo frame die from my stash because I wanted the card to look like a portrait on the wall. I used foam tape on some of the books to create some dimension and to make it look like the books were pouring out of the frame. To improve it I would have used a more contrasting color for the frame and maybe put some books within the portrait, behind the bear. I am still working on understanding color combinations, thus I think if the books had been a more saturated color, think reds and browns, it would have gone better. Still really happy with how it turned out!



Thanks for looking!
=)

1 comment:

  1. So fun and cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete